- 9 December 2002 Websites blind to disabled need: The net is for everyone, or so the propaganda goes. Everyone, that is, apart from the millions with disabilities who need help navigating the web.
- 21 June 2002 Access all areas of the web: Computer consultant Bill Thompson looks at how many websites discriminate against people with disabilities.
- 12 March 2002 Olympic website targets disabled: Athens is claiming an Olympic first this week as organisers for the 2004 Games unveil what they say is the first website in the Olympic family to meet international standards for disabled access.
- 23 May 2002 Council website scoops top award: A north Wales council is celebrating after receiving an award from cyber space. (Previous article: Website praised for 'easy access')
- 27 Feburary 2002 Shoppers shun shoddy sites: Badly designed websites are damaging the prospects of firms doing business via the web.
- 18 April 2001 Websites warned over access: Scottish companies have been warned they could face prosecution if their websites are not accessible by the deaf and the visually impaired.
[ Weblog | Categories and feeds | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007 | 2006 | 2005 | 2004 | 2003 | 2002 ]